The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


I'm going a short tour with a few other authors during March. 




Cami Checketts, The Sister Pact (suspense), www.camichecketts.com
Rachelle Christensen, Wrong Number (suspense), www.rachellewrites.blogspot.com
Frank Richardson, Where the Sun Rises ( inspirational), http://www.frank-richardson-author.com/


 

You can see us at the following stores:

March 6th Barnes and Noble in Murray, UT: 12pm – 2pm

March 13th: Barnes and Noble in Orem, UT: 12pm – 2pm

March 20th Borders in Logan, UT: 12pm – 2pm


 

There will be drawings and lots of fun extras. Hope to see you all there!

Total Pageviews