The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph




It is with a great deal of gratitude that I watch my book be sent out this week to the general public. I feel that I must thank many people, my wonderful wife, my incredible parents and siblings, the staff at Cedar Fort, and of course, our Heavenly Father, who is the source of all blessings. Now I just hope that you all will choose to read “The Canticle Kingdom” and that you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Total Pageviews