The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

Two exciting things going this weekend. 

 First: I have two book signings at Barnes and Noble stores. 

Murray B&N, 12pm - 1:45pm.  Also catch authors Frank Richardson and Rachelle J. Christensen. There will be a drawing for prizes every half hour. 

South Towne Mall, B&N, 2pm - 4pm

Second, I'm singing for the first time in "Music and the Spoken Word", a weekly inspirational broadcast from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  It's the longest running broadcast of its kind with over 70 years of uninterrupted broadcasting. It runs from 9:30 - 10:00 am MST and can be seen or heard on a variety of TV and radio stations.  To find one near you, visit www.musicandthespokenword.org


Total Pageviews