The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

Life is fully of acronyms. If you are a writer, this might be a good one to get familiar with. It stands for Help a Report Out, which is a site located at http://helpareporter.com/.

You can sign up there for an email list that will send you queries from dozens for reporters every day who need help with material on a variety of topics. I have found that I cannot help most of them, but there are some ones that I can. I have been able to get interviewed several times and published in magazines, online, and in books just for sharing my opinion. They always ask about you and will often publish a little blurb about you, in which you can mention that you are an author. Free publicity!

I just found out that I'm going to be inluded in an article in U.S. News and World Report. And best of all...it's free!

Total Pageviews