The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

November is National Novel Writer's Month!  This means that writers everywhere are taking up the challenge of writing 50,000 words (a mid-sized novel) during the month of November.

Last year, I took up the challenge and wrote 50,000 words towards the sequel to my first novel "The Canticle Kingdom" (which is now at my publisher for consideration). It is a brutal challenge, but one that's a lot of fun.  This year, I have been working on creating outlines for other projects that I've had, and I have decided to work on one of those for which I already have an outline.

The working title of my work is called "The Dreamspire", and it is a YA Fantasy set in our world.  It follows Tyson, a young boy who accidently swallowed a magic gem as a baby.  Sometimes, when he dreams, the gem turns his dreams into reality.  When he falls asleep during a low-quality magic show, his dreams turn the unskilled magician into a powerful wizard, who casts a spell on Tyson to make him sleep indefinitely.  Tyson then begins dream and his imagination creates a tower around him that grows and grows as he has more and more dreams.

His parents must scale the tower and find away to wake up their little boy, before they lose him forever.

I'll keep track of my progress on this blog.  Stay tuned!

If you would like to participate in NaNoWriMo, visit the official site at http://www.nanowrimo.org..

Total Pageviews