The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


Today I posted on Mancave Authors about breaking gender stererotypes in fiction. 


In a perfect example of breaking stereotypes, my newest release, “Portrait of a Mother” which comes out March 8th, 2011, is a tender Mother’s Day story.  It’s very short, but I think it’s a tale both you and your mother can enjoy.  You can preorder it here: http://amzn.com/1599558106.

Here's the blurb from Amazon: "The time has come for little Nina to choose her mother, but she's not sure how to decide! This tender and heartwarming tale of the true essence of motherhood is the perfect gift for all the women in your life."

I also want to thank all those who made the Life, the Universe, and Everything 2011 Conference possible.  I sat on four panels, did a reading from "The Last Archangel" and had a fun book signing.  I'll be blogging more about some things I learned there later. 

2 Responses so far.

  1. Angie says:

    Great post over at the man cave. I'm glad you had fun at LTUE. I enjoyed it too.

  2. Marny says:

    We enjoyed having you at LTUE. I'm looking forward to reading "The Last Archangel"!

Total Pageviews