The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph




Here’s the list of angel songs I found just by searching through my playlist.  Maybe I could even call it my angel soundtrack.

1.       Angel by Lionel Richie
2.       Angel’s Among Us by Alabama
3.       Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World
4.       Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls (from the movie City of Angels)
5.       Pretty Little Angel Eyes by Curtis Lee
6.       Johnny Angel by Shelly Fabares
7.       Lullaby (Goodnight my Angel) by Billy Joel
8.       Angels by David Archuleta
9.       Hark! The Herald Angel’s Sing by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
10.   Like an Angel Passing Through My Room by Sissel

I’ll be listening to these while I write the next installment.  What other angel songs did you come up with?
In other news:

1.       I’ve made a new landing page for my Facebook author page.  You should see it automatically if you have not “liked” the page yet.  If you have, just click “welcome” from the menu on the left under the book cover picture.  I used an app called Pagemodo and I highly recommend it.

2.       I was interviewed by The Deseret News yesterday about “The Last Archangel”.  For those of you not in Utah, it is a major newspaper based out of Salt Lake City.  The feature should appear in September and I’ll post a link to it here on the blog.  I talked with interviewer a lot about the symbolism in “The Last Archangel”, so I think it should be interesting. 

Total Pageviews