The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

The question yesterday was: Name the three angels mentioned by name in the standard cannon of the Bible.


The first was Gabriel, who visited Mary to tell her of her special status as the mother of Jesus. 


The second is Michael. (What a great name) He is the archangel who cast Satan and his followers out of Heaven. 


For the third, I will accept either Lucifer or Appollyon. 


I had a few other answers, such as Uriel and Raphael.  These are traditional angels in many religions, but are not mentioned by name in the standard Old and New Testaments.  They are mentioned in some apocryphal books that are included in some biblical version.  


Congrats to: Alyssa Clark again, as well as T. J. Bronley.  


The question for today to be answered on my Facebook pageWhich book in the Bible mentions the word angel the most times?
a.     Genesis
b.    Revelation
c.     Matthew
d.    Deuteronomy

Total Pageviews