The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

The last question was:  What is the name of the "Angell" that designed the Salt Lake City Temple as well as many other buildings in Salt Lake City?

The correct answer was given by Tanya Parker Mills: Truman, from the architect's full name of Truman O. Angell.  


The final question is: In which Biblical book does it record a donkey seeing an angel and then temporarily getting the power of speech? 

Hint: It is in one of the books that are considered "the books of Moses". 

Join me later this week as I review too books and talk about what I learned as a writer by reading them.  

Total Pageviews