The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

I'd like to announce that the winner of this month's blog hop is Diana! She has won a signed copy of The Last Archangel. Thanks to everyone who entered and I hope that you will stop by often.

 As you might have noticed in last post, I'm very excited for National Novel Writing Month, which starts on November 1st. I've managed to write 50,000 words both of the last two years I've done it and got done before the 30th. This year, I'd like to raise the stakes a little bit and encourage some of you, who I am sure are also writers, to participate.

On the entry form below, you can show that you have registered for NaNoWriMo. There is another button for when you "win" NaNoWriMo (which means reaching the word count goal). Each entry is timestamped, so I can tell in which order they come in. If any of you can "win" NaNoWriMo before I do, I will agree to do a full manuscript evaluation of your NaNoWriMo manuscript. If I get there first, I will still give a 50 page evaluation to the first person who wins after me. From all those who enter, I will pick three random people to receive a first chapter evaluation of their NaNoWriMo manuscript and other prizes at my discretion.

You can also get additional entries for prizes by spreading the word about this contest. If you have any questions or need writing advice, know that I'm always available at thecanticlekingdom@gmail.com.

Let the writing commence!

Writing Update: Had a great writing week. Simon Says is up to 36,370 and the Last Archangel II is up to 23,143. I'm also working with a company provide a serial story that chronicles some of the backstory behind The Canticle Kingdom, specifically the lives of the creators of the music box and how one of them became corrupted. I'll have more news about that as it progresses. They let you retain the rights, so hopefully, I can let the series run and then publish the entire series in an inexpensive ebook somewhere down the road.
Come visit me this Saturday the 22nd at Barnes and Noble in Orem, UT from 1pm - 4pm. There will be many other authors there as well and it promises to be a great event.




2 Responses so far.

  1. Diana says:

    This is an awesome contest! I'm going to do my best for my first time doing NaNoWriMo -I've already got some back story and outlining done so I'll be somewhat ready to start page one on November 1st!

  2. tyrca says:

    I'll enter your contest. I've already done NaNo for 2 years, and we've been busily plotting for this year. If you want to be one of my friends on NaNo, contact me.

Total Pageviews