The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


Congratulations to all those who completed National Novel Writing Month! I finished early this year and that felt pretty good. I'm now on to what I call "National Novel Revision Month", in which I sand down the rough edges of my hastily-constructed novel.  I'm sure many of you are doing the same.  I've decided to call this sequel to the Last Archangel, "The Last Kingdom", which has to do with the prophecy in Daniel 2 of the Old Testament.  Go read it for a clue as to what I mean: http://lds.org/scriptures/ot/dan/2?lang=eng

As such, I want to announce the winners of my NaNoWriMo contest. Alas, no one who entered the contest beat me to the punch of winning NaNoWriMo, but I did select three lucky winners to receive first chapter evaluations of their NaNoWriMo manuscripts.  They are:

Heather Justesen
Diana Ault
Megan Conway

Thanks for entering! I think I'll make that an annual event, so start gearing up for next year.

Next of all, I'm very excited about how many people are preparing stories for my Christmas Carol anthology.  I would still love to see more entries.  If you are considering writing one, please let me know so that I can make sure we all write on different songs.  I have included a list of those songs already taken in my "Current Projects" page above.

All proceeds of this project will go to the National Down Syndrome Society, which is a great cause, so I hope you'll help me spread the word! If there is anyone who would like to volunteer their services in helping design a cover, edit/typeset, or anything else, please shoot me an email at thecanticlekingdom@gmail.com.

Finally, look for a new blog hop starting tomorrow, and to all of you, I wish a blessed and peaceful holiday season.

Total Pageviews