The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

Whenever a book comes out, I always play the game of deciding whom I would cast in each role if the book ever became a movie. I thought it would be fun to try this with "The Last Archangel", one character at a time. I'll post a new one every week with the main characters and you can see if you agree or disagree with my picks.

For this first pick, I'm going to start with the most prominent character, Xandir. He is a powerful angel who broke heavenly law and was sentences to serve as a destroying angel until the End of Time. He is a powerful and quick-witted character, often seen brandishing swords and engaging in high-speed chances.

My first pick, for the role of Xandir would be: Gerard Butler.

File:Gerard Butler (Berlin Film Festival 2011).jpgPhoto by Siebbi

Not only can this guy pull of intense roles, but he's got the muscles to be convincing as an angel who's job it is to destroy things. Just think of him as a Spartan...with wings. He doesn't have to sing for this role (think Phantom of the Opera) and overall, I think he'd knock it out of the park.

What do you think? If not, who do you think would do better?

Have a great weekend! 

Total Pageviews