The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

I finally know what that classic hymn was talking about. According to the eye doctor, I've needed glasses for a while, and will do a lot better with them. It's true. I'm noticing details I had no idea that I was missing--helping me enjoy the little things in life.

Luckily, right as I got this news, I came into contact with Firmoo, a glasses maker approached me with a deal to give me a new pair of stylish glasses if I would show them off for you here on my blog. Here are the results:

Before:


After: 


I couldn't be happier with my new specs. My wife helped me pick them out and agrees that they look great. I think I look like a teacher more than ever before and I really love being able to see so much better and not have tired, strained eyes. 

Please visit them at http://www.firmoo.com to check out their wide selection of affordable glasses. THey even have a first-time buyers program that will let you get a free pair of glasses. 

What are your thoughts on the new me? 



2 Responses so far.

  1. ~T~ says:

    You've been doing all this writing with tired, strained eyes? Enjoy the relief!

  2. Unknown says:

    Thanks! It has been getting pretty bad, and I feel much better now.

Total Pageviews