The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

Checkin' It Twice

In addition to my own anthology, Sing We Now of Christmas, I have the honor of being in this wonderful Christmas anthology put out by LDS Publisher. It doesn't hurt that they named the anthology after my story "Checkin' It Twice".

These stories really are the creme of the crop and will make an excellent addition to your Christmas. The variety also strikes me as huge plus, with some more lighthearted and others more serious, but all of them uplifting. It is literally an effort years in the making and quality shows.

If you order before December 15th from Amazon, you're eligible for all sorts of Christmas goodies. Simply email your proof of purchase to: citbonus@rosehavenpublishing.net. For details, click here: http://bit.ly/UgfMTi
Here are some links where you can order this festive anthology:

• Amazon (print & kindle): bitly.com/ViEc22
• 5 format ebook bundle: http://www.ldsebookstore.com/checkin-it-twice
To learn more about the individual stories and the authors involved, visit the Checkin' It Twice site: http://www.checkinittwice.blogspot.com/

 Merry Christmas to all!




Total Pageviews