The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

I won't hold you all in suspense for any longer. Last year, I put together "Sing We Now of Christmas" and was very pleased at the end result of raising over $1000 for charity. This year, I wanted to do something to up the ante.

So, this year, not only am I going to release volume II, but I am going to hold a charity concert with Utah's very own...


They will be headlining the concert I'm putting together for the first Saturday in December, with all proceeds going to charity. If you'd like a taste of what to expect, please go visit them on April 20th for their Spring Concert. I went last year, and it was a blast, with a huge variety of music and excellent guest artists. 

More details to come. Stop by next Friday when I reveal the cover for Volume II...

Any guesses about what it will look like? 



Total Pageviews