The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph




How would you like to read the complete compilation of The Canticle Prelude? It includes all the serial chapters from the series "Canticle of Night", "Canticle of Dawn" and "Canticle of Twilight". It is a great read to start before you read "The Canticle Kingdom" or even after you have. This compilation includes a bonus chapter linking the serial stories and the novel previously unreleased, as well as the sheet music for piano of the song that the music box plays, which I also wrote.

Head over to the BigWorldNetwork.com site for more details:
http://bigworldnetwork.com/site/contests/






Total Pageviews