The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph









Come see the Saltaire's this Saturday at 7:30pm at Mount Jordan Middle School. You won't be disappointed. They will be headlining the concert I'm putting together for the first Saturday in December, with all proceeds going to charity. I went last year, and it was a blast, with a huge variety of music and excellent guest artists like Vocal Spectrum. Here's a taste of what you can expect: 





Total Pageviews