The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



As for this Wednesday, I have a post about writing unique fantasy stories in the Author's Think Tank.

http://www.foreverwriters.com/2013/06/05/writing-fresh-fantasy/

I'd also like to tell you all about a new initiative I'm spearheading. It is called "Year of the Dad", and the goal is write a blog post every day for a year about fatherhood. Each day of the week has a different category such as "fatherhood humor" or "especially for new dads".

I am writing most of the posts myself, but I would love some outside submissions from other fathers. Take a look at the submission guidelines at the link below:

http://yearofthedad.wordpress.com

The year starts on Father's Day 2013 and ends on Father's Day 2014, which means the first post goes up a week from Sunday.  Please help spread the word!

Until next time, live bravely and write well!




Total Pageviews