The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

A few questions today from author Theresa Sneed. Check out her website here: http://theresasneed.com/

1. What are you working on right now?
I'm working on a few different novels at a time, that's generally what I do. I'm also working on a book that tackles bullying from an LDS perspective. My novels are all in the fantasy and science fiction genre, one about a society in which everyone votes about ever aspect of life, one about an alien whose two halves live in different worlds but have to soon come back together and choose one world to live in, and about a boy who can look at people in the moonlight and see how they will ultimately die. 

2. How does it differ from other works in its genre?
All of my books try to break away from cliches and explore characters, technology, magic systems and themes that don't feel worn and tired. I believe that speculative fiction needs to more creative in general, especially because you have the license to do so. 

3. Why do you write what you do?
I have an extremely overactive imagination. All of those ideas just don't fit in my head at once without spilling out.

4. How does your writing process work?
I do a general outline, chapter by chapter and a do a bit of prewriting on my characters. I then jump in with both feet. I wait until I'm done to edit in order to keep my momentum going and then read through it again and let others give me feedback until I'm satisfied with it. 


Total Pageviews