The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



From the moment I looked at the cover of this book, I thought "Now that's a cookbook I'm going to like." I'm happy to report that you can correctly judge this particular book by its cover. I went through every page of this book and decided that I'm just going to have to start from the very beginning and make things one by one. The entire book is dedicated to desserts, which makes it a great holiday buy. There are a variety of interesting flavors that I'm eager to try, such as cake batter blondies or Nutella brownies.

The book is separated into different kinds of desserts: brownies/bars, cookies, cakes, etc, and I noticed that recipes are kept simple and approachable. The pictures of each dish are enough to make your mouth water. This is truly a cookbook for family use.

Sprinkled throughout the cookbook are short sections about family traditions having to do with food that looked like a lot of fun. If you would like to order one of these wonderful books for yourself, you can follow this link: https://deseretbook.com/p/sweets-treats-with-six-sisters-stuff-ppr?taxon_id=20778&variant_id=115617-paperback

You can pick it up in paperback or even an ebook! Bon Appetit! 

Total Pageviews