The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph




It has been great to see people's response when they tell them that my book is coming out. The most common response has been, "I had no idea you were a writer." Well, in their defense, it was something that I've been quietly doing since about high school and I was not sure if was ever going to be more than a great hobby.

I have been asked many more questions, and to countdown the final week to my book release, I am going to answer one common question I've been asked each day starting Monday. I am going to attempt to highlight the entire process of writing the book, from coming up with the concept to seeing it on the shelf. I've been finding out that many of my friends and family also have writing aspirations, and I hope that it might be interesting or helpful in some way.

In addition, I would like to reward those who tune in this week. I'm going to give away a free signed copy of my book to one of the followers of my blog. Each day that you view the blog and leave a thoughtful comment, you will recieve another entry into the drawing. I will draw the winner on the release date.

Feel free to drop me a line with any other questions you have. Thanks for supporting my book!

thecanticlekingdom@gmail.com

Total Pageviews