The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



For those of you in the Utah Valley area, I will be having a release book signing on Feb 13th at Eborn Books, located in the Provo Town Center mall. I will get there around 1pm and stay as long as I still have books to sell. If you cannot make that one, I will be going around to some Barnes and Noble stores in Utah in March

For those of you not in the area, the release date is Feb 8th, and it is already available for pre-order on amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com. It should be available at Barnes and Noble and other bookstores after the release date.

The book falls under the genre of fantasy and if you would like to learn more about it and read the first chapter, you can visit my website by clicking here.

I'm also interested if any of you have media contacts or know people who write book reviews. I have a number of advance reading copies that were given to me for that purpose.

Total Pageviews