The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



A new trailer for my fantasy novel, "The Canticle Kingdom". The places shown are all places visited in the book, and the music box music at the beginning is a piece of my own composition. Enjoy!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Great book trailer. That's cool you composed the first piece. It fit nicely. What's the name of the second piece of instrumental music, if you don't mind my asking.

    Again, great plug for your book.

  2. Unknown says:

    The second piece is called "Requiem for a Tower". It is based on the song "Lux Aeterna" from the movie "Requiem for a Dream". The Tower version was used for a trailer for "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers". I think it's a very exciting piece of music.

Total Pageviews