The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

 

My first book signing at the BYU Bookstore turned out great!  I sold most of the books they had in stock and a bunch of friends came by to see me.  Thanks to everyone who stopped by and hope you enjoy it!  My next one is coming up at the Provo Towne Center Mall on Feb 20th, from 1 - 4pm.  Hope you can stop by! 

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    This is a test comment.

  2. Looks like you had a great time. You must have done some nice marketing to pull off a successful signing. Congratulations!

  3. Hey, the comments work! That's awesome about the signing. Congratulations.

Total Pageviews