The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

I had a wonderful birthday this year and was blessed with a few unexpected presents in addition to the usual ones.  First and foremost, I found out that our family is going to get a 'sequel.' (Sorry, the author in me thought it an appropriate term.)  Yes, the little bundle of joy should arrive sometime in November.  We bought our son a new "Big Bro" shirt and had him wear it all day as a way to break the news.  It's going to be hard to top that present in subsequent birthdays.

Secondly, I got my first review of "The Canticle Kingdom from a fellow author, Berin Stephens.  You can read his review on his blog:
http://berinstephens.blogspot.com/2010/03/beware-ides-of-march-and-canticle.html

My wife is also great at giving gag gifts.  She got me these set of knights (which happen to appropriately be from a German toymaker) that she says reminds her of the ones in my book.  One of them even looks younger like Johann.  Pretty amazing.

Total Pageviews