The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

This month I was introduced to a great new tool that is especially useful for all you bloggers out there.  It is a snagging tool called "SnapIt" and is incredibly easy to use and simple to learn.

The software allows you to "snag" anything on your screen and save it in a variety of formats, such as .gif, .jpg. tif and others.  All you have to do is assign a "hotkey" such as F10 or Print Screen to activate the software, and then use the cursor to draw a box around the area of the screen that you want to capture.  You can also capture the entire screen if you desire.

The captured images are automatically saved and organized in a folder you specify.  It's that simple!

I can see how this would be very useful when building a website or creating a tutorial or any number of other creative projects.  Here's an example of an image I gleaned by using SnapIt:



To view a visual tutorial about the features of SnagIt and to order, please follow this link.

http://www.digeus.com/products/snapit/snapit_screen_capture_3_5.html

Total Pageviews