The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

Congratulations to Annette Lyon! She posted her personal 12 days for Christmas and is the winner of the first copy of "The Canticle Kingdom." Here's the winning list:


As for my list, having a bit of fun:
1. Spotless house
2. book tours
3. trips to Disneyland
4. happy, healthy kids
5. gold rings (hey, why not?)
6. afternoon naps
7. happy hours with family
8. days to write
9. million dollars
10. chocolate pies
11. days in Europe
12. pounds lost! (more than that, but the song doesn't go any higher)



If you didn't win this time around, never fear. There is still one more copy up for grabs.  Simply leave your list as a comment to this post or the original post, or let me know that you have tweeted, blogged, or posted the contest on Facebook.  I will draw the next one on the 24th of December. 

4 Responses so far.

  1. Krista says:

    Great list, Annette! And fun contest! Let me try:

    1 Kindle e-reader
    2 book release dates
    3 pedicures
    4-piece flannel sheets
    5 FULL BODY MASSAGES
    6 pairs of socks (I need some, okay?)
    7-day writing retreat
    8 maids
    9 times the energy
    10 new Kindle books
    11 free loads of laundry
    12 chocolate truffles

    That was fun. Thanks, Michael!

  2. Yaaaay! This is one I've been meaning to buy for my son forever. And now I won it!

    (Krista, I think I'd trade my gold rings for your massages. Brilliant idea.)

  3. Unknown says:

    Merry Christmas Krista! You won the second signed copy of "The Canticle Kingdom" in my drawing.

  4. Krista says:

    Thanks, Mike! I actually did get the Kindle, the books, and the truffles! Still hoping for the maids. Looking forward to your book!

Total Pageviews