The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

Congratulations to Krista Jensen of Cody, WY who won the second copy of "The Canticle Kingdom." Apparently she really did get some things off of this list for Christmas.  


1 Kindle e-reader
2 book release dates
3 pedicures
4-piece flannel sheets
5 FULL BODY MASSAGES
6 pairs of socks (I need some, okay?)
7-day writing retreat
8 maids
9 times the energy
10 new Kindle books
11 free loads of laundry
12 chocolate truffles



A safe and happy New Year to you all.  I've got a lot of exciting writing projects in the works this year and I look forward to sharing them all with you.  If you want to write as well, I encourage you to make it part of your New Year's resolutions to dive in this year. Make this the year that you write that novel or that play, or whatever it is you like to write.  Small, consistent efforts will accomplish more than the occasional big effort will.  Go for it! 

One Response so far.

  1. You won a prize in the LDS Publisher comment contest. Send me your mailing address.

Total Pageviews