The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


Have you always wanted to write a novel?  Have you been working on one, or even have one completed, but don’t know what to do with?

When I became a published author and started doing book signings and school events, I was surprised how many people told me that they like to write and are in some stage of writing a novel. There were many people who helped me along my road to becoming a published author and I would like to repay the favor. It can be a confusing road, and it helps to have someone help you who has been there before. 

For these reasons, I've just decided to create a program to assist aspiring authors.  I will select submissions on an ongoing basis from authors who have a project they are working on.  The submission will mirror what editors and agents expects to get from an author.  From the submissions that I get, I will select one every two months and work with that author.  I will help you edit the query letter and your first three chapters, and help you find a few editors or agents to which they can submit.  

Additionally, I will answer any questions they may have about the process and give my honest feedback of their work.  I will do all of this free of charge.

In order to submit, please send the first 20 pages of your manuscript and a query letter to thecanticlekingdom@gmail.com.  The first submission period ends Feb 28th. Good luck!

Manuscripts:
Should be 12pt Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins, with pages numbered and a header with “Author’s Last Name”/”Project Keyword” at the top of each page.

Query Letters:
Should only be about 250 words and should include word count of total project, genre, brief “movie trailer” description of the story, and a short paragraph about your publishing experience. 

One Response so far.

  1. Angie says:

    Wow. What a great thing to do! That's wonderful.

Total Pageviews