The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

Last year, I attended the LDStorymaker's Conference and I was glad I did.  I've been to many writer's conferences and you definitely get the best bang for your buck here that I've ever seen.  Open to all writer's, it is an incredible experience to hear from successful authors, agents, and others in the writing industry.  Mingle with published authors, pitch to agents and enjoy great entertainment. 

Visit the conference site for more information, including how to register.

Total Pageviews