The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph

It starts!

Leaderboard: 

I'm going to post with my word count and a little writing tip every day during NaNoWriMo. Come join the contest any time. If you post your daily total in the comments for the daily post, I will put up a leaderboard for up to the top ten people.

Word Count: 


I have already written 30,000 words exactly on the sequel to The Last Archangel. I'm going to write the last 50,000 words during NaNoWriMo. I'm doing a separate counter for the 50,000 words.




0 / 50000
(0%)

Writing tip of the Day: Pace Yourself. It makes no sense to write when you are burnt out.When writing for long stretches, take short breaks and go do something that uses a different part of your mind than writing. Take 10 minutes to do some dishes or take a quick walk around the block. Your mind and your story with thank you.

Saturday November 4th: Mark this date on your calendar. I'll be announcing the winner of the Spooktacular Blog Hop and I'll be participating in a NaNoWriMo 4-hour writing contest, with a $50 Amazon gift card on the line. You can participate too.  Details are here: http://writingonthewallblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-baaaack-write-thon-contest.html



Total Pageviews