The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


Leaderboard: 


I've thrown down the gauntlet with my first day of NaNoWriMo. Who will step up and take the challenge?  A leaderboard isn't any fun without more than one entry.

1. Writermike: 2,025

Word Count: 





2025 / 50000
(4.05%)

0 / 50000
(0%)

Writing tip of the Day: Make 'non-writing' time productive. Even when you're not actually writing, but are doing other menial things like doing the dishes or brushing your teeth, you can be thinking about what is coming next in your story. That way, when you get there, the ideas can flow and your word count obstacles will go up in smoke. The more you think about things, the less time you'll have to sit there and brainstorm when the blank screen is in front of you.

Saturday November 4th: Mark this date on your calendar. I'll be announcing the winner of the Spooktacular Blog Hop and I'll be participating in a NaNoWriMo 4-hour writing contest, with a $50 Amazon gift card on the line, as well as other great prizes. You can participate too.  Details are here: http://writingonthewallblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-baaaack-write-thon-contest.html



2 Responses so far.

  1. I'm catching up. 3389 words total as of five minutes ago. Might write some more later. :-)

  2. Very good Misha! I'll put you on the board on tomorrow's post. You can leave me an updated word count by the end of the day.

Total Pageviews