The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



Day 16 of NaNoWriMo and I'm almost there! I literally had my body give out on me last night. I was sitting in my chair after a 10 hour workday and a 2.5 hour rehearsal, started to write and fell asleep in mid-sentence. The next thing I knew, it was 3:30 a.m. and I was still in my chair.  Oh, the joys. I'll cross the finish line tomorrow, I'm sure of it!

 Please also consider entering my NaNoWriMo contest. I could use some more people on my leaderboard.  You can update your word count by either leaving a comment on one of my posts or by posting on my Facebook author page at http://www.facebook.com/authormichaelyoung. You can find the widget to offical enter the contest by clicking on any of my NaNoWriMo posts.



Word Count:


48200 / 50000
(96.4%)

Writing Tip of the Day:
Be comfortable when you write, but not too comfortable! (see above)




3 Responses so far.

  1. Oh, no! You were so close! :D The last bit will be easy peasey. Your tip made me laugh.

    I'm still plugging along! Up to 31229 today.

    Good luck on the last stretch!

  2. Diana says:

    Ack!
    But congratulations on almost being done!
    Right now I'm at 30,841 = 62%
    I can't believe it!

  3. Unknown says:

    Way to go everyone. Keep up the good work. The finish line is worth all the work.

Total Pageviews