The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


Another great day of writing.  I only did about 1,000 on my NaNoWriMo manuscript, but ending up finishing the first draft of one of my other projects. It was just so close to being finished, and was eating at me like an unreachable itch. It is sure fun to type the words: The End. I hope to accomplish that again before the month is out.

Leaderboard: 


1. Writer Mike 16,925 (as of November 6th)
2. Robin: 12,987 (as of November 6th)
3. Misha: 3,389 (as for November 2nd)


Word Count: 





16925 / 50000
(33.85%)


Writing tip of the Day:
Don't rest on your laurels. If you have had a great writing day, pat yourself on the back--then get back to writing. Winning NaNoWriMo or writing any novel for that matter is a matter of consistent performance and not just mad dashes of writing. I set a writing goal for the day that is obtainable for my writing skills. My goal might be good for you and vice versa. Be honest with yourself as to how much you can write every day and then stick to it. Read of the Tortoise and the Hare and think about the animals as two writers. Which one are you?




One Response so far.

  1. Congratulations on finishing your manuscript! That's awesome. :)

    I'm not sure if I'm quitting for the day or just taking a break, but my count thus far is 15127.

    It feels good to be ahead of my daily goal, but like you said, I can't afford to sit back and gloat!

Total Pageviews