The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


The first week is over and I'm feeling good about things. I have over 20,000 words in the first week, which is way ahead of schedule. My friend and fellow author finished NaNoWriMo in just 5 days! That's 10,000 words per day! You can read how she did it here: http://heatherjustesen.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-i-won-nano-in-five-days.html

Leaderboard: 


1. Writer Mike 16,925 (as of November 6th)
2. Robin: 12,987 (as of November 6th)
3. Misha: 3,389 (as for November 2nd)


Word Count: 





16925 / 50000
(33.85%)


Writing tip of the Day:
Copy and paste is your friend. If you are writing a long passage involving a repeated character name, it might be easier to copy the name once and then hit a quick ctrl + V whenever you want that name to appear. It is two keystrokes opposed to having to write out the whole name. This is especially useful if you have a character with an unusual name, such as the main character of the book I'm writing now: Xandir.

New Blog Hop Starting Tomorrow: 
Get ready for the November Blog Hop. Stop by tomorrow for details.




One Response so far.

  1. 17133 today! Scootching past the 1/3 mark.

Total Pageviews