The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



Many great presents came early this year for me.  But first, I would look to announce one of my own:

Congratulations to Janelle, who is the winner of this month's Blog Hop.  She is the winner of a signed copy of "The Canticle Kingdom".Thanks for entering!

Now here are some writing presents I got this year.

1. A great review in the major Salt Lake City newspaper The Deseret News for "The Last Archangel".  You can read the entire review here: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705395271/Review:-/'The-Last-ArchAngel/'-full-of-warring-angels-and-demons.html

2. I've had a great response about my Christmas anthology.  I've decided that I'll take more than 12 stories, as I would like to include any that I feel are high enough quality. I'm still looking for a cover artist to donate his or her services, and for others who have a story to tell.  When submitting, please think of copyright guidelines if the song you want is not in the public domain.

3. I'm featured today with a short story on a blog that is based on my actual experiences two Christmas Eves ago. Please pop over there an enjoy: http://www.ingasilbergbooks.com/2011/12/write-holiday-short-story-flight-before.html?showComment=1323385646103#c4503781382542754926.

4. My serial series called "Canticle of Night" has been picked up by Big World Network and will be appearing a serial story on the internet in both digital and audio form starting soon.  It is a prequel story for "The Canticle Kingdom" and gives background on the brothers who created the music box in the first place.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a blessed and safe holiday season.


Total Pageviews