The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


My first month of marathon writing is over, and I’ve set a good pace. I exceeded 50,000 words to come out a little ahead. The only think is that there are eleven months to go.  I feel good about things and about how things are turning out.  I should have many completed projects by the end of the year!

Still one more day to enter the Young Adult Blog hop to win a copy of “The Canticle Kingdom”. My publisher let me know that they are working on getting it out in eBook form, and I’m very excited for that.

Stats:
My word count for the week: 13828
Running Total: 55834
Monthly Percentage: 111.7%
Yearly Percentage: 9.3%

Writing Tip of the Week:
Look out for your own pet phrases. It may be hard to spot them by yourself, so you may need to enlist the help of a friend.  You may have a favorite cliché, or even a brilliant original phrase that you just use too much.  Maybe all of your characters say the same phrase when they’re surprised. 

Search and destroy.  Or at least, mix them up a bit.


Writing Update:
I’m hard at work revising “Prometheus Returns” and hoping to get that out soon. I’m also working on a musical project called “Quest”, which is a parody of typical fantasy stories.  I hope someday to some of my works on stage.

I’m also hard at work on “Wandaful” and am well into the middle of it.  I find that the initial idea of the magic system based on color and time is evolving quite nicely and I’m loving playing the quirky characters off of each other. 

“Canticle of Night” has reached over the halfway point and has been really fun.  Please take a moment to support it by clicking the ‘like’ button on the page.

If you want to listen to or read "Canticle of Night", please visit my page at http://www.bigworldnetwork.com/CanticleofNight.html

I'd love to know what you think about it!

Related link:
OnlineEducation.org is a great resource with information on writing courses.

Total Pageviews