The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



Thanks to all who entered my entry on the YA Blog Hop. What a great response! As promised, I will reveal the cover of Canticle Kingdom II, but I think I will opt to do it on Monday, as we have a few other things for today.

Winner:

Congrats to Samara O Tye! You have won the drawing for a signed copy of "The Canticle Kingdom."  If you didn't win this time, rest assured there will be plenty more blog hops to do.

LDStorymakers:

I wanted to let you all know about a great writer's conference happening in May that you should all go to if you live anywhere around Utah.  It is called LDStorymakers and it has some of the best classes, workshops and agent pitch sessions in the West. Each year just keeps getting better.

You can also win a great VIP spot at the banquet there with author Kevin Anderson and others. All you have to do is help get the word out. Get the details here: http://ldstorymakerauthors.blogspot.com/2012/01/show-your-love-for-ldstorymakers.html

If you want to learn more, follow this link address: http://ldstorymakers.com/conferences/registration/
There are only a limited number of spots and many of them are filled.  Sign up soon!

Upcoming Appearances: 

I've got two great appearances coming right up in the next week.  On Saturday, Feb 4th, from 1pm - 4pm, I will be at the Sandy, UT Barnes and Noble signing both of my books as part of their semi-annual Authorpalooza. There will be tons of great authors there, so don't miss it!

I'm also presenting and signing at BYU's annual Life, the Universe, and Everything conference, being held at Utah Valley University. I will only be there on Feb the 9th, but have lots of events, such as the debut of my new presentation: "How to Avoid Cliche Like the Plague".

Futher Information:
Guide to Career Education is a resource with information on English classes.

Total Pageviews