The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph




Thank you to all who have voted for the title of the Christmas Story Anthology. There were many great suggestions. I think that I may make this an annual event and so I will keep the other great suggestions for following years. I’m just sad that we couldn’t use them all. Without further ado, the name of the Anthology is going to be:

Sing We Now of Christmas: An Advent Anthology

The anthology is already off to the editor, so the cover is going to be next. I have a cover artist already, and now that I have the title, I will just need some suggestions for the cover. I have some ideas, but I’d also like to hear from you. I’m going to be gone all week to my brother’s wedding, so when I come back next week, I’ll go ahead and send an email to the cover artist.

Until then, please leave your suggestions as comments on this post or on my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/authormichaelyoung).
Enjoy your summer everyone! 

One Response so far.

  1. Marny says:

    Have fun while you are gone! If you need help with the typestting or ebook conversion, let me know. :)

Total Pageviews