The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


Happy July, everyone. Contrary to rumors that I have fallen off the face of Earth, I am still around and still writing. May and June provided plenty to do, from doing a show, to traveling to St. Louis for my brother’s wedding to 60 hour work weeks to finish up a project at work.  And despite it all…

…I still got all my writing done. 50, 000 words for May and June. Phew. It’s true that I just barely made it, but it still worked out. I have hit the halfway point for 2012 and am on schedule to hit my ultimate goal of 600,000 words.

I’m hoping to get my blog back up to a state of normal posting, with regular content.

Writing Progress:
Words for July: 0 (0%)
Words for 2012: 300,007 (50%)

Writing Update:
Just because I was silent, doesn’t mean I wasn’t busy!  I have finished the first drafts on the third installments of The Canticle Kingdom and the Last Archangel series and am working on a trio of new middle grade titles. Their working titles are: Dual School, Elected, and Lend a Hand. I’ll take more about each of them in the coming weeks.
I’m also working on revising a musical I wrote while I was in a musical tentatively titled “When Death Comes”. I’ve got several musical projects in the works, and if any of you know of a person who is good at writing scores for such projects, have them drop me a line!

Anthology Update:
The anthology is right on track. The first draft is at the editor, also known as Darth Editus. Extra points if you know her real name. The cover design, suggested by fellow author Daron Fraley, is at the cover designer. It was an excellent suggestion that speaks to the idea of the anthology being a little like an advent calendar. It should be about another week before I get that. Check back later for the big reveal!
In case you missed it, the title of the anthology is going to be: Sing We Now of Christmas: An Advent Anthology.
We are already tossing around the idea of having a ‘caroling book signing’, where we could perform some of the carols mentioned in the anthology while we sign books. 

Seeking a Few Got Pens:
I am seeking a few other authors to embark with me on a multi-book, multi-author project. I can’t promise you fame and piles of money, but I can promise, time travel, cavemen, the French Revolution and more. If you’d like to see the details, click on “Current Projects”.

Canticle of Twilight





The last season of what I’m calling “The Canticle Prelude” is going on right now with new episodes every Monday. Even though it has the word “Twilight” in the title, I promise, it has nothing to do with sparkly vampires.  Instead, it is a story that tells about what happened in the Kingdom right before the events of the first book. Check it out at:
http://bigworldnetwork.com/CanticleofTwilight.html  


‘Til I see you again, write bravely and live well! 





Total Pageviews