The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph


Hello world,

I thought I ought to post what I've been up to lately. We had a wonderful Christmas season in which the second volume of my Advent Anthology series "Carol of the Tales" came out in paperback, Kindle format, and audiobook, narrated by the incredible Martin Wilde.

Just as with last year, we were able to make a large donation to a charitable cause, in this case Autism Speaks in honor of my son Jarem. Thank you to all of you who participated.

The third and final volume in this Advent Anthology series is going to come out this holiday season and I'm still accepting stories until the end of March. I find myself with several manuscripts that I am polishing and ramping up for another round of submissions. 

I was kept very busy last year finishing my master's degree but I'm happy to say that I've got that behind me and that I'm ready to launch myself at some other projects. I just finished the first draft of a really fun epic fantasy novel that I'm excited to let's the light of day eventually. This is my first foray writing something specifically for an adult audience, but I still hope to avoid all of the unnecessary content clutter in books made for adults. Focus on the story, no more, no less. 

I'm also happy to announce that I have three other manuscripts that are nearing completion and should be  finished this year. I'm back in full go mode and more determined than ever to provide some new books.

Hope that you'll come along for the ride.

Total Pageviews