The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



Day 12 of NaNoWriMo and so long to the Blog Hop.  I'm going to post the winner on Monday's post. Please stop back on by on Monday to see if you have won.

Another good writing day with another 2,000 words down. I've doubled the length of The Last Archangel II in just 12 days. I'm well on my way to finishing up by the end of the month.

 Please also consider entering my NaNoWriMo contest. I could use some more people on my leaderboard.  You can update your word count by either leaving a comment on one of my posts or by posting on my Facebook author page at http://www.facebook.com/authormichaelyoung. You can find the widget to offical enter the contest by clicking on any of my NaNoWriMo posts.

Leaderboard:
1. Writer Mike 31,387 (as of November 12th)
2. Robin: 25,022 (as of November 12th)
3. Misha: 3,398 (as of November 2nd)

Word Count:


31387 / 50000
(62.77%)

Writing Tip of the Day:
Even when not doing NaNoWriMo, one of the best ways to motivate yourself is to keep track of your progress. For this reason, I always have a word count meter like the one you see above. Not only does it give you a visual representation of your progress towards the finish line, but it even tells you what percentage you have completed. There are many options out there, but here is the one that I use. http://svenja.atspace.com/wordmeter.html. Check it out. It's very easy to use.




Total Pageviews