The Canticle

The Canticle Game Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Followers

Networked Blogs

About Me

Questions or comments?

Reading Profiles

View my Shelfari profile

View my GoodReads profile

View my JacketFlap profile

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

View My Writing Portfolio

Twitter Feed

Gospel Ideals

I Write for GospelIdeals.org

Kindlegraph



Day 13 of NaNoWriMo and I'm just going to put up a quick post.  I'm going to try to finish NaNoWriMo this week, maybe even by the 15th, so I can say that I made it in only half the time.  I'm going to post the winner on Monday's post. Please stop back on by on Monday to see if you have won.

Saturday brought 4,000 more words and things are coming to a head, nearing the climactic finale. There's a lot of action and development in book two, so I hope it doesn't suffer from the "sequel sag".

 Please also consider entering my NaNoWriMo contest. I could use some more people on my leaderboard.  You can update your word count by either leaving a comment on one of my posts or by posting on my Facebook author page at http://www.facebook.com/authormichaelyoung. You can find the widget to offical enter the contest by clicking on any of my NaNoWriMo posts.

Leaderboard:
1. Writer Mike 35,450 (as of November 13th)
2. Robin: 25,022 (as of November 12th)
3. Misha: 3,398 (as of November 2nd)

Word Count:


35450 / 50000
(70.9%)

Writing Tip of the Day:

Action in a story is good, but all action can make your book seem shallow. (Ever seen a movie like that? All explosions and no explanations.) After big action sequences, take the time to let your characters react to what has happen and show how they come to the decision of what to do next. Then, jump right back into the action.




One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    24576 words for nano.

Total Pageviews